- The outdated vendor boards have been removed and replaced with boards for active members with parts & services to offer Homelite fans.
- The various spammers that worked there way in have had their posts removed and are permanently banned. New spammers will face the same fate.
- The Homelite chainsaw "family" categories have been expanded and in some cases broken into more detailed groups. Here we will try to capture as much model specific information as possible to make it easier to find down the road.
- The Hardware Store has been cleansed of years of out of date for sale & want ads. Going forward, these sections will be maintained by regularly removing out of date ads so that only current ads are seen.
- New moderators have been appointed to help keep the board organized and free of rif-raff. I visit multiple times each day, but it never hurts to have help. Additionally, these members are two of the most kind and helpful people I've met on the web. When you see undee70ss or sweepleader respond to one of your posts, you know you're going to get a quality answer.
- A new link has been added to the navigation bar called "Recently Updated Posts". Clicking this will give you an easy to browse list of all new posts.
- A new board has been added to the Hardware Store for posting interesting Homelite equipment found on Ebay & craigslist. This is intended to help other members find the parts or saws that they are looking for.
House Of Homelite
Have you ever searched the web for a place where other Homelite saw owners could communicate, share pictures of their saws and ask for help with their saws? Obviously there is Facebook, but honestly, how many more misspelled, grammatically incorrect, nonsensical posts do you want to read? Besides, forums inherently offer much better organization of information and offer better search ability. There's a better option for Homelite fans: the House Of Homelite forums hosted through ProBoards! House Of Homelite has been out there for over a decade, but kind of fell on some hard times the past 5 years as original members dispersed, several key members passed away and the original owner moved on to other interests. The past few years, a few of us "die-hards" have refused to let the forum wither away and now there's been a huge change: House Of Homelite is under new ownership! That's right, I've purcahsed the forum and already there's been some great changes and upgrades.
5/27/2017 07:54:31 am
You are welcome!
3/27/2020 04:44:05 am
Hi again ,I hate to bother you again but another question about my old super 1050 ,I was reading a thread on Arborist and they were talking about a rubber spark plugs cover and was wondering if my saw is supposed to have one and if so I bet they are a pretty hard item to find .thanks for any help regarding this dilemma. Regards Rich
4/12/2020 06:00:57 am
Hi there I have a homelite 750 I am looking for a complete exhaust for it. Just wondering if u have such an item
5/17/2020 06:13:25 pm
need six clucth jas for my 550 homelite thnks-leon 563-419-5777
Clifford P Catterall
6/23/2020 08:25:55 pm
Are new or good used fuel pickups for in the 360 fuel tank available?
jim ball dba cloverleaf repair
5/4/2021 02:54:51 pm
i have 360 super xlao & just picked up two 550. your vids are so helpful, informative & well done. just wanted to say a big THANK YOU
7/2/2021 12:59:58 pm
I have a homelite xl chainsaw that i’ve been working on the carburetor and am slowly getting some where. But my real question is , in the event that I can’t save the carburetor, is there any Zama or Chinese carburetor that will fit this saw. Have looked online for replacement Walbro carbs. found one at $90, heck only paid $100 for the saw 30+ years ago,but hate to scrap it if I can avoid it.
12/31/2021 09:29:21 am
I have a homesite xl 2 looks like duckbill valve
2/23/2022 06:48:03 am
Hi, good morning.
4/25/2022 04:29:28 pm
4/25/2022 04:30:15 pm
Leave a Reply.
I'm Leon, the owner and sole proprietor of this business. I'm a Homelite collector and love to chat about old chainsaws. This blog is a place to do just that!
Please be respectful and keep your language reasonable. I have no desire to "police" comments, but inappropriate content will be removed.